Pages

Monday, July 12, 2010

Questions from NYC ala Brehm Center

You may remember a few months ago I posted some questions for your consideration.  This week, as we went around the group to introduce ourselves to one another, I couldn't help but really stand on that leg for a moment.  I want to know what the questions are, specifically for people who are in my position, or positions similar to mine.  What are we dealing with?  Struggling with? What have we learned the hard way, and what were we graced to know without having to pay a costly price to learn?

The questions are beginning to take shape.  And I may post some of what I discover as comments to this post, but like I asked before:

What are your questions?
Be Specific.
Seriously.
What are your questions?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Where does faith and art intersect, and what is the point?

Anonymous said...

Is art worship?

Anonymous said...

why is so much "christian" art so crappy?

Anonymous said...

is it wrong, if you are a person of faith, to pursue your art in the "secular" world? Must one be a part of the Christian scene exclusively?