Pages

Monday, July 12, 2010

Hello from New York

Well, I've tried to do some video blogging just for fun, but as these things go, technical difficulties have arisen.  So, if you get to see the videos, it will likely be much after the fact.

Oh, well.

I can tell you that I have never been in a more humid environment before, and it takes some getting used to.  But that's pretty much all I have to complain about, and that ain't too bad.

We've already caught two shows so far: In the Heights and also Shakespeare in the park's production of A Winters Tale.  (this is my contraband picture from inside the theatre just before the show)

Tomorrow we will attempt to get student rush tickets for Mamet's latest offering, "Race" currently starring Eddie Izzard.

So, we've begun our discussion on topics related to Faith and Theatre.  We've already begun to have an interesting and productive time.

No comments: