Pages

Friday, October 23, 2009

Doing things out of order?

Ok, so I know that the blogosphere loves Pics. I know this. Yet do I ever post any?

So, here are some over due pics of the move to fuller. Enjoy (sorry, many of these were out of focus, I forgot to change my camera to night setting before passing it around, my bad)






Sadly we only managed to take one picture in Vegas. In our defense, Jen and I were very tired.
























Getting used to seeing these everywhere. Love it.

















Had to go to the beach while the girls were still here.


















and maybe just a little of the touristy stuff...











How do you distract yourself when you've moved to a place you don't know and feel overwhelmed with every thing you have to do? Assemble your furniture.
and enjoy the view from your bedroom window

2 comments:

Miriam Forster said...

Yah, pictures! I like the road trip ones best, I miss those faces.

(Also, awesome palm trees that you have down there. We have full blown fall up here.)

Jen said...

You girls make me look tall:)